- How to Delete Sweatcoin Account Step by Step 2021
How to Delete Sweatcoin Account Step by Step 2021
Are you having trouble finding a way to know, how to delete your SweatCoin account? Well, we are here to help as we understand you struggle and have created a step by step guide for your ease and help.
But before we get started, let us if you want to close your account due to those unpleasant spam emails. Then no need to do so as all you have to do is mark them to be moved to the spam folder or unsubscribe from the newsletter. But if that is not the case and you have your own set of reasons, then continue with the process by following the steps down below on how to delete SweatCoin account.
How to Delete SweatCoin Account Step by Step Guide?
You can close your account by following these curated steps down below on how to delete SweatCoin account.
1. Go to your browser on https://sweatco.in/ and sign in to your account:
2. On the homepage, navigate your way to your account settings:
3. Scroll down to the Help to find the Contact Us option and click on it:
4. Then select the delete option to on the list down below:
5. Select your reason to leave before clicking on continue:
Note: Do remember to take out your coin through PayPal transection otherwise it will be deleted with your account within 48 hours and you won’t be able to claim your reward afterwards.
span class="rankcolr">5. You will receive an email confirming that your account has been closed:
How to Cancel SweatCoin Account through Email?
You do have the option to remove your account through email by requesting the customer service through the following set of steps to help you figure out how to delete SweatCoin account.
1. Sign in to your email account:
2. Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line:
3. Compose a structured email stating why do you wish to delete your account and your issue with the it as well:
4. Ask the customer service to remove your personal information along with your account from their database:
5. Then send your email out to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have stated above how to delete, remove, deactivate, and cancel your Sweatcoin account by following the thoroughly constructed step by step guide. For your assist we have written down all the relevant information related to the process, but if we think we might have missed out anything, then take a look at the FAQS section for help or leave a comment down below.
About the Company
Sweatcoin is a virtual currency developed by SweatCo LTD, a company founded by Danil Perushev, Egor Khmelev Oleg Fomenko, and Anton Derlyatka in 2014. It isn’t considered cryptocurrency as it is not a block chain that can be exchanged with other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is like app that counts your daily steps and offers virtual token and sponsored products as a reward. The app that was launched in 2015 is available in Google Play and App Play only.
1. How much 100 dollars will be in SweatCoins?
Conversion rate of a Sweatcoin will be 80 cents for 1 dollar in USD.
2. Can SweatCoin work indoors?
The app has recently updated to the system that allows the users to exercise indoors that means you can work out on a treadmill as well.
3. Can SweatCoin be converted into real money?
It functions like real money that can be collected and spend on real life products and services. Sweatcoin act as real money but virtually only.
4. How to sell SweatCoin for cash?
You will have to fill out the get form on the page, and send your coins on the app’s account, then you will receive your payment through PayPal shortly but before you make a transaction do leave a review.
5. Can Sweatcoin track my location?
SweatCoin works by tracking your steps through the GPS location verification algorithm and convert them into coins.
6. Can SweatCoin work when mu phone is turn off?
Considering SweatCoin works by tracking your steps through GPS, if your device is tuned off you won’t be rewarded any coins.
7. Can SweatCoin track in airplane mode as well?
It will keep tracking till you have an active GPS signal around. Sweatcoin can work without data but not without signal.
8. Do I have to leave SweatCoin open?
It isn’t necessary to keep the app open 24 hours, as it can work in the background just fine.
9. How can I make per mile on SweatCoin?
If you’re a runner then you might make more, then walking as you will be reward 1.3 Sweatcoin a mile which means, if you run it will be somewhere between 1.5-2 coins per mile.
10. Is there a limit on SweatCoin?
There is a limit of 5 coins a day, but you can upgrade it to 10 coins as well.
11.Can I use SweatCoin on my Apple watch?
SweatCoin is compatible with ISO product but only on the new generation devices.
12. How to restrict SweatCoin usage in the background?
You can do that by going into the settings to the location services to switch off Sweatcoin in the background.