- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This document governs the privacy notice of our website : www.FizzHum.com
- This policy applies to information the corporate collects:
- On the web site (including desktop and mobile versions).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and therefore the Company.
- once you interact with the Company’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to the present policy.
- once you interact with the web site through third-party social media platforms.
It doesn't apply to information collected by:
- the corporate offline or through the other means, including on the other website operated by the corporate or any third party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries); or any third party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) which can link to or be accessible from (or on) the online site.
- Please read this policy carefully to know the corporate ’s policies and practices regarding your information and the way the Company will treat it. If you are doing not accept as true with the Company’s policies and practices, your choice isn't to use the web site. By accessing or using the online site, you suit this policy and consent to the Company’s collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described during this policy. the corporate may change this policy on one or more occasions. the corporate will consider your continued use of the web site after the corporate makes changes as your acceptance of the changes, so please check this policy frequently for private data.
- Our privacy notice tells you what personal data and non-personal data (NON PERSONAL DATA) we may collect from you, how we collect it, how we protect it, how we may share it, how you'll access and alter it, and therefore the way you'll limit our sharing of it. Our privacy notice also explains certain legal rights that you simply have with regard to your personal data. Any capitalized terms not defined herein will have the same meaning as where they're defined elsewhere on our website.
- counting on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you'll have some or all the subsequent rights: Personal Information or at FizzHum.com, we are committed to protecting all of your personal data and your privacy.
- we are committed to protecting all of your personal data and your privacy.
- almost like once you visit and interact with other websites and services available via the web, once you visit our website, we gather certain information and store it within log files. This information may include but isn't limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
- generally, this website doesn't request any personal information or collect any information that personally identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted, so as to participate. you're always welcome to participate in our chat rooms as a guest user. However, certain areas of the situation like our forums or registering a personal username for the chat rooms does collect certain information that you simply voluntarily provide us like an email address. Furthermore, our access logs or stored information may reveal your Internet Service Provider, your IP address and thus the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail All communication from emails to us by users known or identified as being under the age of 18 are deleted immediately
- the online site server logs WILL store the IP address of individual accessing this internet site. This specific information isn't accessible by our website or our staff, but we may report unlawful activity to your ISP so on spot you for possibility.
- The IP address or the other personal data collected will never be shared or revealed unless under the subsequent circumstances:
- For criminal matters, you would like to be a member of a enforcement agency or community. o If our attorney requests this information relevant to a pending or current legal matter during which you're a possible or actual party or otherwise contributed in how to the causation of the legal matter at hand.
- Please note that IP address logs are only stored for a limited period and should or might not be available at the time of request. Any formal requests should be done sooner instead of later.
- We don't share any personal information with any third parties, nor can we use any personal information for any purposes.
- HTTP Header Information - Any time an internet page is requested, your Internet browser sends standard identifying information to the Server like your IP address, the browser you're using, and therefore the sort of OS you're running. All this information is out there to any website via standard Internet protocols. We use this information for statistical purposes, to raised understand the demographics of our user base. We can also use IP addresses in some cases to stop fraud.
How do we protect personal information?
- Our website is scanned on a daily basis for virus', security holes, malware and known vulnerabilities. All information is stored behind secured networks and is simply accessible by a very limited number of persons having special access rights to such items
- ‘Non-personal data’ (NON PERSONAL DATA) is information that's in no way personally identifiable. to an identifier like a reputation, a number, location data, a web identifier or to at least one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, PERSONAL DATA is in some ways an equivalent as Personally Identifiable Information (PII). However, PERSONAL DATA is broader in scope and covers more data. The term “user” may be a collective identifier that refers to either a visitor or a member
Information We Collect
- Generally, you control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website.
- Our Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Personal Data on Our legal basis for collecting and processing your PERSONAL DATA once you buy our products or services is predicated on and therefore the necessity for the performance of a contract or to require steps to enter into a contract. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your PERSONAL DATA once you check in for our newsletter, giveaways, weekly tips, and knowledge about our products and services through our website opt-in forms is predicated on consent.
- What Happens If You Don’t Give Us Your PERSONAL DATA
- If you are doing not provide us with enough PERSONAL DATA, we might not be ready to provide you with all our products and services. However, you'll access and use some parts of our website without giving us your PERSONAL DATA.
- We Collect Your PERSONAL DATA in the Following Ways:
- Automatic Information
- We automatically receive information from your browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the web site from which you entered our website, if any, also because the name of the web site you’ll visit once you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/the proxy server you employ to access the web , your Internet service provider’s name, your browser type, the sort of mobile device, your computer OS , and data about your browsing activity when using our website.
When Entering and Using Our Website
- We use all this information to research trends among our users to assist improve our website. When Entering and Using Our Website
At User and Member Registration
- When you enter and use our website and comply with accept cookies, a number of these cookies may contain your PERSONAL DATA. At User and Member Registration
- If you employ our mobile application, you'll need to provide PERSONAL DATA to use it
- Are minors welcome?
- The Website isn't intended for anyone under 18-years old. you'll only access the web site or register for an account if (1) you're a minimum of 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you reside . the corporate prohibits all persons who don't meet the age requirements from accessing the web site . Minors must not access the web site or use its services.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- These cookies collect information about the utilization of the web site , like pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- These cookies collect information about the utilization of the web site , like pages visited, traffic sources, users’ interests, content management, and other website measurements.
- These cookies enable the web site to recollect a user’s choices – like their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using the web site . they will even be wont to deliver services, like letting a user make a blog post, hear audio, or watch videos on the web site . Media Cookies
- These cookies are often wont to improve a website’s performance and supply special features and content. they will be placed by third parties who provide services to us or by our company.
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
- These cookies are usually placed and employed by advertising companies to develop a profile of your browsing interests and serve advertisements on Session Cookies
- These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a spread of purposes, like remembering what a user has put in their handcart as they browse an internet site . Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they're not stored future .
- TThese cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a site (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies could also be used for a spread of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when employing a website or to focus on advertising to them.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Remarketing our products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Affiliate marketing
- Allowing you to post comments
- Web Beacons We may also use a technology called web beacons to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the amount of individuals who open our emails. Web beacons also help us to know the behavior of our customers, members, and visitors.
Google Ad and Content Network Privacy Notice
- Google Analytics Privacy Notice
- Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they need used before coming to our website. We use the knowledge we get from Google Analytics to research traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to enhance our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features like remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. We don't combine the knowledge collected using Google Analytics with PERSONAL DATA. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your browser to spot you as a singular user subsequent time you visit our website, the cookie can't be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to assist collect information about the utilization of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How Your Information Is Used
- We use the information we receive from you to:
- Provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us
- Personalize and customize our content
- Make improvements to our website
- Contact you with personal data on our website
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Contact you with marketing and advertising that we believe may be of interest to you
- Communications and Emails
- When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a member or user. We can also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you've got opted out of receiving such information. You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending us an email with your request to: Contact Us
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
- We do not sell or rent your PERSONAL DATA to third parties for marketing purposes. However, for data aggregation purposes we may use your NON PERSONAL DATA, which could be sold to other parties at our discretion. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your PERSONAL DATA. We may provide your PERSONAL DATA to third-party service providers we hire to supply services to us.
- Legally Required Releases of Information We may be legally required to disclose your PERSONAL DATA if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties, including you and/or other users or members; or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, users, employees, and affiliates.
- Disclosures to Successors
- If our business is sold or merges in whole or in part with another business that would become responsible for providing the website to you, we retain the right to transfer your PERSONAL DATA to the new business. The new business would retain the proper to use your PERSONAL DATA consistent with the terms of this privacy notice also on any changes to the present privacy notice as instituted by the new business.
- We also retain the right to transfer your PERSONAL DATA if our company files for bankruptcy and some or all of our assets are sold to another individual or business.
- Community Discussion Boards
- Our website may offer the ability for users to communicate with each other through online community discussion boards or other mechanisms. We don't filter or monitor what's posted on such discussion boards. If you choose to post on these discussion boards, you should use care when exposing any PERSONAL DATA , as such information is not protected by our privacy notice nor are we liable if you select to disclose your PERSONAL DATA through such postings. Also, PERSONAL DATA you post on our website for publication could also be available worldwide by means of the web . We cannot prevent the utilization or misuse of such information by others
- o When you use this live chat software, we may collect some or all the subsequent information: your email address, given name , last name, location, and the other information you willingly choose to provide to us. You should limit the knowledge you provide to us that's only necessary to answer your questions. o Retaining and Destroying Your PERSONAL DATA
- Retaining and Destroying Your PERSONAL DATA
- We retain information that we collect from you (including your PERSONAL DATA) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information could also be retained in electronic form, paper form, or a mixture of both. When your information is not any longer needed, we'll destroy, delete, or erase it. o Revoking Your Consent for Using Your PERSONAL DATA
- Revoking Your Consent for Using Your PERSONAL DATA
- You have the right to revoke your consent for us to use your PERSONAL DATA at any time.
- Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
- If any postings you make on our website contain information about third parties, you must make sure you have permission to include that information in your posting. While we aren't legally responsible for the actions of our users, we reserve the proper to get rid of any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
- Do Not Track Settings
- Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website not track your movement within our website. Our website doesn't obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website. You can close up tracking features and other security settings in your browser by pertaining to your browser’s user manual.
- Links to Other Websites
- o We have no responsibility for these websites, and that we provide links to those websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to those websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to ascertain the privacy notices of those websites to see how they treat your PERSONAL DATA
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
- Even though our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, we realize that a child under the age of 18 may attempt to access our website. We don't knowingly collect PERSONAL DATA from children under the age of 18. If you're a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our website, please contact us. Before we remove any information, we may invite proof of identification to stop malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a toddler is accessing our website, we'll delete his/her information within an inexpensive period.
- Our Email Policy
- You can always opt out of receiving further email correspondence from us or our affiliates.
- Our Security Policy
- We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your PERSONAL DATA. We and therefore the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to guard your PERSONAL DATA. When we collect your MasterCard information through our website, we'll encrypt it before it travels over the web using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions. Unfortunately, provide the goods, services, and/or information you request from us to perform a contract with you or to satisfy a legitimate interest of our company in a manner that does not outweigh your freedoms and rights. Wherever we transfer, process or store your PERSONAL DATA , we will take reasonable steps to protect it. We will use the information we collect from you in accordance with our privacy notice. By using our website, services, or products, you agree to the transfers of your PERSONAL DATA described within this section.
- We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If our company decides to vary this privacy notice, we'll post those changes on our website in order that our users and customers are always conscious of what information we collect, use, and disclose
- Transferring PERSONAL DATA from the European Union
- If at any time we decide to disclose or use your PERSONAL DATA in a method different from that specified at the time it was collected, we will provide advance notice by email (sent to the e-mail address on enter your account). Otherwise we'll use and disclose our users’ and customers’ PERSONAL DATA in agreement with the privacy notice in effect when the knowledge was collected. In all cases, your continued use of our website, services, and products after any change to the present privacy notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.
- Google AdSense is further explained under the following link https://www.google.com/intl/en/adsense/start/.
Data protection provisions about the application and use of Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
- On this website, the controller has integrated the component of Google Analytics (with the anonymizer function). Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analytics is that the collection, gathering, and analysis of knowledge about the behavior of tourists to websites. A web analysis service collects, inter alia, data about the web site from which an individual has come (the so-called referrer), which sub-pages were visited, or how often and for what duration a sub-page was viewed. Web analytics are mainly used for the optimization of an internet site and so as to hold out a analysis of Internet advertising.
- The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States.
- For the web analytics through Google Analytics the controller uses the application "_gat. _anonymizeIp". By means of this application the IP address of the web connection of the info subject is abridged by Google and anonymised when accessing our websites from a Member State of the ecu Union or another Contracting State to the Agreement on the ecu Economic Area
- The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze the traffic on our website. Google uses the collected data and knowledge , inter alia, to guage the utilization of our website and to supply online reports, which show the activities on our websites, and to provide other services concerning the utilization of our web site for us.
- Google Analytics places a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. The definition of cookies is explained above. With the setting of the cookie, Google is enabled to research the utilization of our website. With each call-up to at least one of the individual pages of this web site , which is operated by the controller and into which a Google Analytics component was integrated, the Internet browser on the knowledge technology system of the info subject will automatically submit data through the Google Analytics component for the aim of online advertising and therefore the settlement of commissions to Google. During this technical procedure, the enterprise Google gains knowledge of private information, like the IP address of the info subject, which serves Google, inter alia, to know the origin of tourists and clicks, and subsequently create commission settlements.
- The cookie is used to store personal information, such as the access time, the location from which the access was made, and the frequency of visits of our website by the data subject. With each visit to our web site , such personal data, including the IP address of the web access employed by the info subject, are going to be transmitted to Google in the United States of America. These personal data are stored by Google within the us of America. Google may pass these personal data collected through the technical procedure to 3rd parties.
Data protection provisions about the application and use of Google+
- On this website, the controller has integrated the Google+ button as a component. Google+ is a so-called social network. A social network may be a social forum on the web , a web community, which usually allows users to speak with one another and interact during a virtual space. A social network may function a platform for the exchange of opinions and experiences or enable the web community to supply personal or business-related information. Google+ allows users of the social network to incorporate the creation of personal profiles, upload photos and network through friend requests.
- The operating company of Google+ is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, UNITED STATES.
- With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this website, which is operated by the controller and on which a Google+ button has been integrated, the Internet browser on the knowledge technology system of the info subject automatically downloads a display of the corresponding Google+ button of Google through the respective Google+ button component. During this technical procedure, Google is made aware of what specific sub-page of our website was visited by the data subject. More detailed information about Google+ is out there under https://developers.google.com/+/.
- If the data subject is logged in at the same time to Google+, Google recognizes with each call-up to our website by the data subject and for the entire duration of his or her stay our web site , which specific sub-pages of our Internet page were visited by the info subject. This information is collected through the Google+ button and Google matches this with the respective Google+ account related to the info subject.
- If the data subject clicks on the Google+ button integrated on our website and thus gives a Google+ 1 recommendation, then Google assigns this information to the personal Google+ user account of the info subject and stores the private data. Google stores the Google+ 1 recommendation of the info subject, making it publicly available in accordance with the terms and conditions accepted by the info subject during this regard. Subsequently, a Google+ 1 recommendation given by the info subject on this website along side other personal data, like the Google+ account name employed by the info subject and the stored photo, is stored and processed on other Google services, like search-engine results of the Google program , the Google account of the info subject or in other places, e.g. on Internet pages, or in relation to advertisements. Google is additionally ready to link the visit to the present website with other personal data stored on Google. Google further records this personal information with the aim of improving or optimizing the varied Google services.
- Through the Google+ button, Google receives information that the data subject visited our website, if the data subject at the time of the call-up to our website is logged in to Google+. This occurs no matter whether the info subject clicks or doesn’t click on the Google+ button.
- If the data subject does not wish to transmit personal data to Google, he or she may prevent such transmission by logging out of his Google+ account before calling up our website.
- Further information and the data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. More references from Google about the Google+ 1 button may be obtained under https://developers.google.com/policy.
15. Data protection provisions about the application and use of Google-AdWords
- On this website, the controller has integrated Google AdWords. Google AdWords may be a service for Internet advertising that permits the advertiser to put ads in Google program results and therefore the Google advertising network. Google AdWords allows a billboard vertiser to pre-define specific keywords with the assistance of which an ad on Google's search results only then displayed, when the user utilizes the search engine to retrieve a keyword-relevant search result. In the Google Advertising Network, the ads are distributed on relevant sites using an automatic algorithm, taking under consideration the previously defined keywords.
- The operating company of Google AdWords is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, UNITED STATES.
- The purpose of Google AdWords is the promotion of our website by the inclusion of relevant advertising on the websites of third parties and in the search engine results of the program Google and an insertion of third-party advertising on our website.
- If a data subject reaches our website via a Google ad, a conversion cookie is filed on the information technology system of the data subject through Google. The definition of cookies is explained above. A conversion cookie loses its validity after 30 days and isn't wont to identify the info subject. If the cookie has not expired, the conversion cookie is employed to see whether certain sub-pages, e.g, the handcart from a web shop system, were called abreast of our website. Through the conversion cookie, both Google and therefore the controller can understand whether an individual who reached an AdWords ad on our website generated sales, that is, executed or canceled a sale of goods.
- The data and information collected using the conversion cookie is used by Google to create visit statistics for our website. These visit statistics are utilized in order to work out the entire number of users who are served through AdWords ads to determine the success or failure of every AdWords ad and to optimize our AdWords ads within the future. Neither our company nor other Google AdWords advertisers receive information from Google that would identify the info subject.
- The conversion cookie stores personal information, e.g. the Internet pages visited by the data subject. Each time we visit our Internet pages, personal data, including the IP address of the web access employed by the info subject, is transmitted to Google within the United States of America.
- Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Payment Method: Data protection provisions about the use of PayPal as a payment processor
- On this website, the controller has integrated components of PayPal. PayPal is a web payment service provider. Payments are processed via so-called PayPal accounts, which represent virtual private or business accounts. PayPal is additionally able to process virtual payments through credit cards when a user doesn't have a PayPal account. A PayPal account is managed via an e-mail address, which is why there aren't any classic account numbers. PayPal makes it possible to trigger online payments to 3rd parties or to receive payments. PayPal also accepts trustee functions and offers buyer protection services.
- the ecu operating company of PayPal is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- If the info subject chooses "PayPal" because the payment option within the online shop during the ordering process, we automatically transmit the info of the info subject to PayPal. By selecting this payment option, the info subject agrees to the transfer of private data required for payment processing.
- the private data transmitted to PayPal is typically given name , last name, address, email address, IP address, phone number , mobile number, or other data necessary for payment processing. The processing of the acquisition contract also requires such personal data, which are in regard to the respective order.
- The transmission of the info is aimed toward payment processing and fraud prevention. The controller will transfer personal data to PayPal if a legitimate interest within the transmission is given. the private data exchanged between PayPal and thus the controller for the processing of the data are getting to be transmitted by PayPal to economic credit agencies. This transmission is supposed for identity and creditworthiness checks.
- PayPal will, if necessary, expire personal data to affiliates and repair providers or subcontractors to the extent that this is often necessary to satisfy contractual obligations or for data to be processed within the order.
- the info subject has the likelihood to revoke consent for the handling of private data at any time from PayPal. A revocation shall not have any effect on personal data which must be processed, used or transmitted in accordance with (contractual) payment processing.
- The applicable data protection provisions of PayPal may be retrieved under https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
17. Legal basis for the processing
- Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR is that the legal basis for processing operations that we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is vital for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, as is that the case, as an example , when processing operations are necessary for the supply of products or to provide the opposite service, the processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR. an equivalent applies to such processing operations which are necessary for completing pre-contractual measures, as an example within the case of inquiries concerning our products or services. Is our company subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required, like for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data could even be necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person. this is able to be the case, as an example , if a visitor were injured in our company and his name, age, insurance data or other vital information would wish to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Then the processing would be supported Art. 6(1) lit. d GDPR. Finally, processing operations could be supported Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR. This legal basis is used for processing operations which are not covered by any of the abovementioned legal grounds, if processing is vital for the requirements of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a 3rd party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the info subject which require protection of private data. Such processing operations are particularly permissible because they have been specifically mentioned by the ecu legislator. He considered that a legitimate interest could be assumed if the data subject could also be a client of the controller (Recital 47 Sentence 2 GDPR).
The legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a 3rd party
- Where the processing of private data is predicated on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR our legitimate interest is to carry out our business in favor of the well-being of all our employees and thus the shareholders.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
- the standards wont to determine the amount of storage of private data is that the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long because it's not any more necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
Provision of private data as statutory or contractual requirement; Requirement necessary to enter into a contract; Obligation of the info subject to supply the private data; possible consequences of failure to provide such data
- We clarify that the provision of personal data is partly required by law (e.g. tax regulations) or also can result from contractual provisions (e.g. information on the contractual partner). Sometimes it's going to be necessary to conclude a contract that the info subject provides us with personal data, which must subsequently be processed by us. The data subject is, for instance , obliged to supply us with personal data when our company signs a contract with him or her. The non-provision of the private data would have the consequence that the contract with the info subject couldn't be concluded. Before personal data is provided by the info subject, the info subject must contact any employee. The employee clarifies to the info subject whether the supply of the private data is required by law or contract or is important for the conclusion of the contract, whether there's an obligation to supply the private data and therefore the consequences of non-provision of the private data.