- How to Delete Homechef Account Step by Step 2021
How to Delete Homechef Account Step by Step 2021
Are you having trouble finding ways to delete your Home chef account? Say goodbye to all of your worries, as we are here to help you.
We have constructed a step by step guide that will assist you throughout the whole process with easy to understand language and tips to sort out your problem with ease.
But before we into it, we wanted to confirm if you wanted to cancel your account due to spam emails, then mark them to be moved to the spam folder or unsubscribe from the newsletter. If that is not the case, then keep on reading how to delete Home Chef account.
How to Delete Home Chef Account?
It is important to know that before you go on to deactivate your account you will have pause your subscriptions first in order to stop the payment method.
Just follow through the steps down below to get going.
1. Go to your browser and enter: homechef
2. Log in to your Home Chef account over there:
3. On the homepage, click on your profile to go to your account:
4. Go to ‘Account tab’ under ‘Delivery Details’ and pause your subscription:
5. Then write down all your details in the given space and tap on ‘Pause Account:
6. You will receive a number and email stating that your account has been cancelled:
How to Cancel Home Chef Account through Phone?
You do have the option to delete your account by contacting the representative of Home Chef on the phone.
1. You get in touch with the customer service at 872-225-2433:
2. Then let them know over the call that you wish to close your account:
3. Provide them with the necessary details, so that they can process your request:
4. Ask the representative this will cost you or not:
5. State your email address and contact number for confirmation:
6. You will receive the call or message and the email saying your account has been cancelled:
How to Deactivate your Home Chef Account through Email?
You can opt for this method as well to cancel your Home Chef account.
Follow these steps to get rid of your account.
1. Sign in to your email account:
2. Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line:
3. Compose a structured email stating why do you wish to delete your account and your issue with the it as well:
4. Ask the customer service to remove your personal information along with your account from their database:
5. Then send your email out to this address email@example.com:
We are here to help you get rid of your account with as much ease as possible. We have listed the entire process in step by step guide for you follow through at your own pace. All the necessary information needed to deactivate your account has been provided either in the process or in the FAQS, so if you have any difficulties during the process go through the FAQS or leave a comment down below.
About the Company
Founded by Patrick Vihtelic in 2013 in Chicago Illinois, Home Chef is a food delivery app that delivers pre-portioned ingredients and recipes on a weekly subscription basis within US.
Home Chef makes at most 3 million readymade meal delivers on a monthly basis. The meal package comes with recyclable packing, portioned ingredients and instructions on how to cook it. The company has 15 rotating meals for breakfast including smoothies, fruit basket options, lunch, and dinner
In 2017, Home Chef launched Easy and Fresh food delivery services that provide heatable bags as well for serving purposes. Homme Chef has currently 1,230 employees and has ranked at 8th amongst its top 10 competitor within the US.
1. How to get a refund from Home Chef?
If you aren’t satisfied with the product you have received, then you can return it by requesting Home Chef for credit. The product will be refunded within seven days.
2. How to cancel Home Chef?
Log in to your account and go to subscriptions, then find the cancellation option under subscription.
3. How much Home Chef charges monthly?
Home Chef costs somewhere between 7.49 and 9.94 dollars per serving that depends on the what do they chose. The most it can cost is 8.99 dollars per serving. The price doesn’t change till you add more serving per meal kit
4. Does Home Chef deliver’s frozen meals?
Home Chef meals aren’t frozen by you get the ingredients rationed which saves you the save for preparations. But if you want you can freeze it to use sometime later in the week.
5. How long does Home Chef meals last for?
It is advised to use the meals within a week of their arrival in order to have that freshness in your food.
6. How long does a meal last in a box?
Home Chef’s packaging allows you to have fresh food till up to 48 hours.
7. What is major difference between Home Chef, Fresh, and Easy?
Home Chef is a company that Fresh and Easy as a semi companies operating under the name of Home Chef with different varies of menus to choose from. All of these have pre-rationed meals that just need to be heated up in a pan.
8. Who owns Home Chef originally?
Kroger had ownership of Home Chef since 2018 when they acquired the company for 200 million dollars.