- How to Delete Spareroom Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Spareroom Account Step by Step Guide
Spareroom is a flat-sharing website located in the UK. It allows people like travelers and international students to share a space for a specific duration. If you are no longer using Spareroom and want to delete your account, then we will help you accordingly.
With the help of our step by step guide, you will know how to delete Spareroom account easily.
How to Delete Spareroom Account Step by Step Guide?
Follow the steps down below to get started.
- Log in to your account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email, stating why you wish to close your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your data along with the account.
Send the email out to email@example.com.
- how to delete sky bet account
- how to delete national lottery account
- how to delete reed account
- how to delete college board account
How to Remove Spareroom Account through Phone?
You can also delete your Spareroom account by phone by following the steps down below.
- Get in touch with customer service at 0161 768 1162.
- Let them know, you want to close your account.
- The representative will guide you accordingly.
- Just follow the instructions narrated by the representative and you will be done in no time.
For your better understanding, we have made an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide on how to delete the Spareroom account. All of the necessary information related to the process have been mentioned above, in case we have missed out on anything feel free to comment down below.
About the company
Founded by Rupert Hunt, Spareroom is a flat-sharing website in London that allows tourists to find a safe and secure place to stay in. The website matches the people with the flat according to their requirements. Spareroom offers affordable housing and rental rooms under 1,500 pounds.
1. How to delete the Spareroom account?
You can either call or email the above-mentioned number and email address to let customer service know you want to close your account.
2. How are the listings done on Spareroom?
The order goes like this; Location match, new/boosted ads, bold ads, newly renewed ads, and older ads.
3. What is buddy up on Spareroom?
Buddy Up refers to people looking for a room in the same area and are waiting to hear from the owner.
4. What to do if the owner doesn’t respond on Spareroom?
You can contact the owner at the given contact number under the ad on the website. If they don’t respond, then you should start looking at other listings.
5. How to contact the owner of Spareroom?
The only way you can contact the owner of the house or flat is by tapping on Contact Advertise.
6. How to contact Spareroom?
You can contact customer support at 016 1768 1162 between 9 am to 8:30 pm from Monday to Friday and on the weekends from 10 am to 7 pm.
7. How much does a room costs on Spareroom?
Depending on the location and size of the room it can be somewhere between 400 to 900 pounds.