- How to Delete National Lottery Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete National Lottery Account Step by Step Guide
National Lottery is an online Lottery system based in the UK that allows users to compete in draws and earn money. If you no longer require the National Lottery services and want to delete your account, follow our step-by-step guide to easily delete the National Lottery account.
How to Delete National Lottery Account Step by Step Guide?
The following steps will direct you on how to delete the National Lottery account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a structured email addressing why you want to delete your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your data along with your account
- Then send the email out at email@example.com.
How to Close National Lottery Account through Live Chat?
You can contact customer support through live chat by following the listed steps down below.
- Enter https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/contact-us#get-in-touch on the browser.
- Tap on ‘Chat’ to be connected with the customer representative.
- Once you are connected, let the customer support representative know you wish to close your account and he/she will help you accordingly.
Tip: Once your account is successfully deleted you will receive an email or phone call informing you.
How to Cancel National Lottery Account through Phone?
You can also get in touch with customer service through the phone to close your account.
- Call customer support at 0333 234 44 33 or 0370 737 3983.
- Let them know you wish to close your account.
- Follow the instructions narrated by the representative to delete your account easily.
We want you to know that we are here to help you throughout the entire process. With our step-by-step guide, you can follow the direction at your own pace and according to your own understanding. All of the relevant information is mentioned above. In case you require further details, then feel free to comment down below to let us know.
About the company
Operated by Camelot Group since 1994, National Lottery is a stated franchised national lottery located in the UK. All of the prizes are paid in full sum and are tax-free. 53% goes to the prize fund whereas 25% to parliament. National Lottery is regulated by Gambling Commission since 2007.
1. How to delete the National Lottery account?
You can either contact customer service through the above-provided email or phone number to close your account.
2. How to cancel National Lottery debit?
In the ‘Account Settings,’ go to ‘Manage my account’ and tap on ‘Direct Debit’ to cancel it.
3. How long does it take to claim money on National Lottery?
It can take up to 12 to 14 weeks to claim your prize.
4. Why was my National Lottery account suspended?
Due to unusual activity, your account can be suspended till further notice.
5. How to contact National Lottery?
You can either call customer support at 0333 234 44 33 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance.