- How to Delete Sky Bet Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Sky Bet Account Step by Step Guide
Sky Bet is an online gaming and gambling platform that allows users to place their bet on different sports and casino games to earn money.
If you no longer using Sky Bet due to personal reasons and want to close your account, then you have come to the right page. With the help of our step by step guide, you will know how to delete a Sky Bet account easily.
How to Delete Sky Bet Account Step by Step Guide?
The following list of steps will guide you on how to delete the Sky Bet account.
- Log in to your account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email stating why you wish to close your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your data along with your account
Send the email out at email@example.com.
How to Uninstall Sky Bet App?
Once your account has been deleted successfully you can uninstall the app from your device to make space for something more productive.
- Locate the app on your device.
- Tap and hold to see the uninstall option.
- Click on ‘Uninstall’ first, then on ‘OK’ to remove the app permanently from your device.
For your assistance, we have made an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide that will walk you through how to delete the Sky Bet account. All of the necessary information needed to close your account have been mentioned above. In case we have missed out on anything, then feel free to comment down below.
About the company
Owned by Flutter Entertainment, Sky Bet is a British gambling and gaming platform online. It is located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, and operates in Sheffield, London, Guernsey, Rome, and Germany as well.
Sky Bet consists of five brands; Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Poker, and Sky Bingo to allow people to bet on predicted games.
1. How to delete Sky Bet account?
You will have to contact customer service through the provided email above to delete your account.
2. Can I have two accounts on Sky Bet?
According to the policy, Sky Bet allows one account per customer. If you have more than one account, then the company reserve the right to close your second account immediately.
3. How to cancel self-exclusion?
You will have to contact GAMSTOP to deactivate your self–exclusion.
4. Can I reverse GameStop?
You can’t revere GameStop before the requested period. As your self–exclusion restricts you from accessing any other gambling site for that amount of time.
5. How do I unblock myself from GameStop?
You will join non-GameStop gambling sites that aren’t registered under UKGC.
6. How long does it take to remove GameStop?
It will take a week with a 24-hour mandatory cooling-off period to resume playing.
7. How long does GamStop period last?
It can go up to six months to one year or even five years. But if you sign off you won’t be able to access any of the accounts later.
8. What is the minimum withdrawal amount on Sky Bet?
10 pounds is the minimum withdrawal amount on Sky Bet.