- How to Delete New York Times Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete New York Times Account Step by Step Guide
New York Times is a newspaper service that provides entertainment at your doorstep. If you are no longer using New York Times account and want to get rid of it, then you have stumble upon the right page. With the help of our step by step guide, you will be able to know how to delete New York Times account easily.
How to Delete New York Times Account Step by Step Guide?
Follow the step down below to get started.
- Go to the browser and enter https://www.nytimes.com/data-subject-request.
- You will be directed to the request form to submit your complaint.
- Select your country from the given options.
- Then pick a product/ service you require which is New York Times.
- Under request, specifications tick ‘Delete IT.’
- After that fill out the form as mentioned; your name, email address, billing address, home delivery account number, and instance ID for the app if you are using the New York times app.
- Now tick the following to confirm the process; the information provided above is correct, your request that all of your personal information be deleted from the account, you will validate the request send by email, and you understand the term and conditions properly.
- Tick reCAPTCHA to confirm authorization and tap on ‘Submit’ to send your request form to be processed.
- how to delete sky bet account
- how to delete national lottery account
- how to delete reed account
- how to delete college board account
How to Close New York Times Account through Email?
The following steps will guide you on how to delete New York Times account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Write “Request to Delete Account” in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email addressing why you wish to close your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your personal information along with your account.
Send the email out to email@example.com.
How to Remove New York Times Account by Phone?
You can also delete your New York Times account by contacting customer service by phone.
- Get in touch with customer service at 1-800-698-4637.
- Once you are connected, then let the representative know you want to delete your account.
- After that follow through with the given instructions to get rid of your account in no time.
Tip: On the website, you can also get vocal assistance to delete your account. Tap on chat and once a customer service representative is available let them know you wish to close your account and they will help you accordingly
How to Cancel New York Times Subscription?
Once your account is deleted, we would recommend cancelling your subscription to stop the payment.
- In Google Play or App Store go under ‘Subscription and Billing.’
- Over there tap on ‘Cancel my Subscription’ to cancel your subscription along with your account.
Tip: If you are unable to cancel your subscription through the above-mentioned steps, then call 800-NYTIMES (800-698-4637) or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the necessary assistance to cancel your account
We want you to know that we are here to help you throughout the entire process of how to delete New York Times account. With our step-by-step guide, you will be able to delete your account in no time. As all of the necessary information related to the process is mentioned above. In case of inquire, feel free to comment down below to let us know.
About the company
Founded by Henry Jarvis Raymond and George Jones, The New York Times is an American dial newspaper that has been regarded as the national newspaper record holder. It won 130 Pulitzer Prizes and is on 3rd rank in America.
1. How to delete New York Times account?
You will have to contact customer service through the above-provided email address or phone number to delete your New York Times account.
2. How to cancel New York Times subscription?
To cancel your subscription, you will have to go to the website for further details.
3. Is New York Times free?
For visitors, it is free to access a limited amount of digital content such as blog posts, slide shows, podcasts, and newsletters.
4. How much does New York Times delivery costs?
It will be 8 dollars every four weeks for a year, after that it will be 15 dollars every four weeks.
5. Can I get New York Times subscription for free?
After downloading and installing the app, you can get four articles each month for free. But for non-subscribers, it allows access to New York Times archives only from 1923 to 1980 for 3.95 dollars.