- How to Delete Kijiji Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Kijiji Account Step by Step Guide
Kijiji is an online portal that allows users to search or post ads within Canada. It offers classified services based on cities within the region.
If you aren’t using your Kijiji account anymore due to some personal reason and want to know how to delete your account. Then you have come to the right place. With the help of our step by step guide, you will know how to delete Kijiji account easily.
How to Delete Kijiji Account Step by Step Guide?
The following list of steps will direct you, how to delete a Kijiji account.
- Enter http://help:kijiji.ca/helpdesk/ on the browser.
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Helpdesk’ on the top left corner
- Then type on ‘Email Us’ to contact the customer service.
- Select ‘Other’ in the topic to compose a structured email and address your reason to close your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your data along with the account.
- Then send the email by tapping on submit.
Tip: Once your account is successfully deleted you will be informed through an email.
- how to delete sephora account
- how to delete ps4 account
- how to delete usps account
- how to delete rakuten account guide
How to Remove Kijiji Account by Form?
You can also contact customer service through a feedback form. Just follow the step down below.
- Go to https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request and look for ‘File a Request with Trustee.’
- Then put www.kijiji.ca under the domain name.
- Under complaint type pick ‘Remove Personal Info.’
- After that mention your reason, why do you want to delete your account?
- Write your correct email address and other details for identification.
- Tick, yes for the security questions and fill in all of the other boxes before submitting the form for your account to be deleted permanently.
For your assistance, we have created an easy step by step guide, that will help you how to delete your Kijiji account. All of the necessary information related to the process is mentioned above. In case we have missed out on anything, then feel free to comment down below.
About the company
Owned by eBay, Kijiji is a Canadian online portal for classified advertisements and websites operating in a region. It functions as an organized centralized online system for local posts, according to urban and city plans.
The website is available for various brands in 100 cities and countries as a classified group. Kijiji is the most popular online service within Canada that draws traffic from craigslist.
1. How to delete the Kijiji account?
You will have to get in touch with customer service through the above-mentioned steps to close your account easily.
2. How to reset the Kijiji account?
In the ‘Account Settings,’ go to ‘My Profile’ and put in your email address in the ‘Account Details.’ Then tap on the save changes button to reset your account.
3. How can I report a buyer on a Kijiji account?
All you have to do is click on the red flag on the left side of the ad page and send the report to customer care by fill out the details for them to investigate.
4. What will happen if I block someone on Kijiji?
The person will not be able to reply to any of your messages or the ads.
5. How to reply to an AD on a Kijiji account?
Tap on the reply button and Kijiji will direct you how to contact the person who posted the AD.
6. How to leave a review on Kijiji?
On the left side of the page, you will see a ‘Write a Review’ tap on it and write what you wanted to say.
7. How to refine my search on Kijiji?
You can select a location, add your address and postal code to be more specific.
What other's say about : How ThePhone thriller..