- How to Delete Argos Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Argos Account Step by Step Guide
Argos is an online retailer website that lets users buy things related to technology, clothes, sports, health beauty, jewelry, gifts, and many more.
If you no longer use Argos for shopping and want to get rid of your account, then you have to stumble upon the right page. With our step by step guide, you will know how to delete Argos easily.
How to Delete Argos Account Step by Step Guide?
Follow the list of steps down below to know how to delete the Argos account.
- Log in to your account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email stating why you want to delete it.
- Ask customer service to delete your data along with the account
Send the email out at email@example.com.
How to Remove Argos Account through Form?
If you want you can also delete your account through the contact form by following the steps down below.
- Go the browser at https://www.argos.co.uk/help/contact-us/.
- Under topics tap on Login and Registration.
- Then state your name, email address, phone number, and reason to close your account.
- Then tap on submit so your request can be processed timely.
For your assistance, we have created a step by step guide to help you with the process of how to delete the Argos account easily. Above we have mentioned all of the relevant information to make the process easy to follow through. If you have any queries, then feel free to comment down below to let us know.
About the company
Founded in 1973 by Richard Tompkins, Argos is an online retailer company that allows users to purchase gifts, clothes, jewelry, beauty products, and many more things. The company is based in the UK and they have 29 million customers yearly. According to various sources the company generates up to 83.1 billion pounds revenue.
1.How to delete Argos account?
You can delete your account by sending an email to customer service at the above-provided email address.
2. How to change my name on Argos?
In the account settings, go to Password and log in and make changes accordingly.
3. Can I use an Argos card to withdraw cash?
You can use a classic credit card to withdraw cash from cashpoints.
4. Is there a limit to Argos?
You can increase your card limit by requesting customer service without any forms or paperwork.
4. How to return a damaged item on Argos?
Read through Product Support first to know if the item can be returned. Then you can take the item to the nearest shop to get it exchanged or returned.
5. Can I cancel my monthly care?
You can cancel your monthly care at any time within 14 days of purchase.
6. How long does Argo's care last?
You will have 45 days to get it changed, exchanged, or returned in case of any damage.