- How to Delete eToro Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete eToro Account Step by Step Guide
EToro is an Israeli multi-asset company that provides social, financial, and copy trading services to businessmen. If you are no longer using eToro due to personal reasons and want to close your account, then we will help you accordingly. With our step by step guide, you will know how to delete eToro account.
How to Delete eToro Account Step by Step Guide?
The following list of steps will guide you on how to delete etoro account easily.
- Sign in to your account on www.etoro.com.
On your right side, tap on ‘Account’ goes to the account deletion process.
Pick one of the reasons out of the given choices.
Then review your information and tap on continue to permanently delete your account.
Tip: You will receive an email confirming your account’s closure.
- how to delete subway account
- how to delete now tv account
How to Cancel eToro Account through Email?
You can also contact customer service through email to delete your account.
- Log in to your email account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email addressing your reason to close your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your data along with your account.
Send the email out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Close eToro Account through Phone?
You can also contact the customer at this number 1-888-271-8365 to let them know you wish to close your account. The customer service representative will guide you accordingly and if you follow his or her instruction, then the process will be done in no time.
For your assistance, we have created a step by step guide that will direct you on how to delete eToro account according to your understanding. All of the relevant information related to the process is mentioned above, in case we have missed out on anything, then feel free to comment down below.
About the company
Founded by Yoni Assia, Ronen Assia and David Ring in 2007, eToro is an Israeli social trading and brokerage company that provides financial and copy trading services. It is a multi-asset company operating in Cyprus, UK, the US, and Australia generating 2.5 billion dollars in revenue.
1. How to delete eToro account?
You can either call, email or fill out the contact form as mentioned to close your eToro account.
2. How long will it take for my eToro account to close?
It can take up to three days depending upon the information confirmation.
3. Can I have two eToro accounts?
Yes, you can but you will have to handle in same documents and register with the same email address and names.
4. What are the withdrawal charges on eToro?
Withdrawal charges are 5 dollars but withdrawals in other currencies will be subjected to conversion fee as well.
5. What will happen if eToro goes bust?
If the company goes bankrupt, then you will end up losing all of your accounts along with the balance.
6. What is the minimum withdrawal amount on eToro?
The minimum withdrawal amount on eToro is 30 dollars with no maximum amount.