- How to Delete the Curology Account
How to Delete the Curology Account
Having trouble finding your way out of your Curology account? Well, we can help you get rid of it in just a few simple steps. Considering the vastness of the internet you have come to the right page and place. We have made an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide that will walk you through how to delete your Curology account.
Since you wish to delete your but if your account due to personal reasons feel free to proceed to the account deletion process listed down below for your assistance.
How to Delete Curology Account Step by Step Guide
The most common reason why people want to cancel their accounts is that their medication is not working out. But considering that every new product or medicine takes time to adjust and show results.
It is important to note that you give it 90 days, as you can’t cancel your account before then either. So, might as well get your skin use to the products.
If you are still unsatisfied with the products and want to know how to delete the Curology account, then follow the steps down below.
- Log in to your account by entering www.curology.com on the browser.
- Navigate your way to the account settings from the homepage.
- Then go to the payment page in the drop-down menu
- You will be directed to the cancellation page, fill out the details to let Curology know how can they improve their service and verify the provided information.
Remember: Canceling or deactivating your account will not cancel your shipment and charges may apply if the shipment was paid for and processed.
How to Deactivate Curology Account through Email?
After you are done with canceling your subscription plan proceed to how to delete the Curology account. It is important not to cancel your subscription before the account deletion process to avoid any inconvenience later.
- Sign in to your email account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a structured email stating why you wish to delete your account and your issue with it.
Ask customer service to remove your personal information along with your account from their database.
- Then send your email out to this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of your orders is pending, you won’t be able to proceed with the deletion process. You can’t ask for a refund before 90 days according to the company’s policy.
How to Cancel Curology Subscription
Before you get into the process of deactivating your account, you will have to cancel your subscriptions to stop the payment method. For that follow through with the given steps.
- Log in to your Curology account.
- Go to the Payment page in the settings.
- Then find the ‘I want to cancel’ option at the very end of the page.
- Follow through the directions by completing the list of questions.
- State your reason for canceling your subscription.
- After that confirm the process by clicking on submit.
It is advised to wait for 90 days before canceling your membership, as the products take time to react to the skin and for the skin to build up to a new routine. Once your account is deleted successfully your subscription will be canceled
We understand your situation and are here to help you through the process. For your assistance, we have provided a step-by-step guide with tips that will direct you how to delete Curology account easily. We have stated all the relevant information related to the entire process, but if you feel unsatisfied and require more information, then stated above feel free to go through our FAQS or leave a comment down below.
About the Company
Curology is a custom skincare formula that is made according to an individual’s need. The skincare is evaluated by licensed dermatology. The company specializes in acne and anti-aging treatments, where the patient is allowed to fine-tune their prescription by letting their health care providers know without any additional cost and any time.
It was founded by Dr David Lortscher, who is a dermatologist tuned entrepreneur back in 2014. All of the products manufactured by Curology are tested and approved for sensitive skin. These products are made in Cape Town with natural substance while keeping in mind the hypoallergenic need of the customer in the products. It is located in San Diego and has managed to raise 17. 9 million in funding.
1. How long does it take to cancel a Curology account?
You will have to wait for 90 days before canceling your account due to the membership duration.
2. How to get a refund from Curology?
You will have to submit an email stating your issue and then ask for a refund. If your issue is genuine, then your request will be processed accordingly, otherwise, it won’t.
3. How long is the trial period on Curology?
The trial period lasts for thirty days, considering the level of trust and satisfaction for the customer.
4. How can I make changes in my plan on Curology?
You will have to go to the Payment page to make any changes regarding your order, subscription, or the payment method.
5. How to delay a shipment on Curology?
You can do that easily by going to the shipment page and manage your schedule accordingly.
6. Can I pause the Curology subscription?
You can pause your subscription for up to three months without being charged till your next shipment.
7. Is Curology products FDR certificated?
Curology uses FDR-approved ingredients in their products and formulation.
8. How to sign up for a free trial on Curology?
Visit the website to start the trial by putting in your zip code to see whether the company can ship to your location or not. Then add in your personal information and your skin’s concerns to get the custom formula.
9. How to start a Curology plan?
You can start your own plan by answer questions related to your skin type, health issues, and a brief health check. The customer service will contact you with your personalized products checked by a medical professional. Then pick the subscription that suits your need.
10. How long can Curology products last?
The box contains two months supply of cleanser, prescription pills, and moisturizer for 59.90 dollars.
11. How much product is in the Curology bottle?
A cleanser bottle contains up to 2.7 oz, a moisturizer has 1.7 oz, and a body wash has up to 6.8 oz, so every item has a different amount of product in it depending upon the size of it.
12. Does Curology products have expiration time?
Every skincare product has an expiration date after which it may not be safe to use it or the effect might decrease. So, always check for the expiration date to make sure you can finish the product by then.
What other's say about : How ThePhone thriller..