- How to Delete Littlewoods Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Littlewoods Account Step by Step Guide
Littlewoods is an online department store with 800 brands for beauty, electrical, and fashion. It allows the customer to browse through, compare prices and buy products online.
If you no longer use Littlewoods and wish to close your account, then you have come to the right place. We will walk you through our step by step guide on how to delete Littlewoods account easily.
How to Delete Littlewoods Account Step by Step Guide?
The following steps will direct you on how to delete the Littlewoods account.
- Log in to your email account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email stating why do you wish to delete your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your data along with your account.
Then send the email out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember: Once your request has been processed you will receive an email confirming your account’s removal
How to Remove Littlewoods Account through Phone?
You can also get in touch with customer service through the given phone number down below as well.
- Call customer care at 01 811 2222 between 8 am to 6 pm.
- Let them know you wish to close your account.
- They will guide you accordingly.
We want you to know that we are here to help you through the entire process. With our easy-to-follow step-by-step guide, you will know how to delete Littlewoods account accordingly. For your assistance, we have provided all of the relevant information above. But if you require further details, then comment down below to let us know.
About the company
Created by Sir John Moores in 1923, Littlewoods was a retail and football betting company located in Liverpool. It is a private company that employed 4,000 people to increase the competitiveness of the brand from its rivals and the Internet. It was one of the largest growing companies in Europe that is now known as The Very Group.
1. How to delete Littlewoods account?
You can either contact customer service through the given email address or phone number above to close your account.
2. How to pay on Littlewoods?
In the account settings, go to ‘Pay Buy Now Pay’ and pay for the item you want to purchase.
3. Does Littlewoods accept old appliances?
Yes, they do. You can have your old cookers, freezers, and fridges removed for 15 pounds only.
4. Can I have more than one account on Littlewoods?
No, you cannot. You can have one account per person in a household.
5. Does Littlewoods affect credit score?
Littlewoods allows the users to spend cost interest-free over 20 weeks and more. But you should check your eligibility for a credit account on Littlewoods.
6. Does Littlewoods deliver for free?
There aren’t any additional charges once you have purchased your item online.
7. What is Littlewood's credit limit?
The credit limit on Littlewoods is 1,500 pounds. You can select a monthly budget according to your requirements.