- How to Delete Ladbrokes Account
How to Delete Ladbrokes Account
Ladbrokes is an online gambling platform that allows users to bet on sports or casino games to make money. It also offers easy cash withdrawal and deposit when needed by making your account. If you no longer use Ladbrokes for personal reasons and wish to close your account, then you have to the right place.
Through our easy-to-follow step-by-step guide, you will know how to delete your Ladbrokes account easily.
How to Delete Ladbrokes Account?
The following steps will guide you on how to delete Ladbrokes account easily.
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate your way to the account settings.
- Go to Gambling Controls or Responsible Gambling.
- Scroll down to find ‘Account Closure & Suspension.’
- Tap on the Account Closure & Suspension option and stating your reason to close your account.
- Select ‘I want to close the account,’ then confirm to enter your password and submit.
Remember: You will receive an email confirming your account has been deleted successfully.
How to Close Ladbrokes Account through Email?
If you to close your account through email, then follow the list of steps down below.
- Log in to your account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email addressing why do you wish to close your account.
- Ask customer service to delete your data along with the account.
- Then send the email out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Remove Ladbrokes Account through Phone?
You can also get in touch with customer service on the phone to let them know you wish to close your account.
- Call customer support at 1300 523 276 or +61 7 3184 9343.
- You can contact the customer service line at 1800 523 276 or +61 7 3350 0781.
- Let them know you wish to close your account and they will guide you accordingly.
How to Uninstall Ladbrokes App?
Once you have deleted your account, then we would recommend uninstalling the app as well to make space in your device.
- Locate the app on the homepage.
- Press and hold to see the uninstall option.
- Tap on uninstall first then on OK to uninstall the app from your device.
We want you to know that we are here to help you throughout the entire process. With our step-by-step guide, you can follow the direction at your own pace and according to your own understanding. All of the necessary related to the process is given above, but if you require further details, then feel free to comment down below.
About the company
Founded in 1902 Ladbrokes is an online gambling platform based in London. It was owned by Hilton hotel from 1999 to 2006 and then Entain acquired it. It allows people to create an account and place their bet on sports or casino games to earn easily.
Through such activities, the company was able to generate 1.5 billion pounds of revenue. Currently, 16,685 employees are managing the customers to keep up the company’s repute.
1. How to delete Ladbrokes account?
You can either contact customer support at the given email address or phone to let them know you wish to close your account.
2. How to remove my card from Ladbrokes?
You will have to get in touch with customer support at 1300 523 276 if your card wasn’t retrieved.
3. How to cancel my bet on Ladbrokes?
You can’t cancel your bet once it has been placed due to the company’s policies.
4. How to reactivate my account on Ladbrokes?
You will have to contact customer support to get your account reactivated.
5. How to change my pin on Ladbrokes card?
Contact customer support at 1300 523 276 and let them know your issue. They will guide you accordingly.
6. How long does it take to withdraw from Ladbrokes?
The process can take up to 3 to 5 working days depending upon the service. But you can get it done faster through PayPal.
7. How to reopen my closed account on Ladbrokes?
You can reopen your account within 6 weeks after deactivating it. Once the time expires you will have to open another account.