- How to Delete Klarna Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Klarna Account Step by Step Guide
Klarna is a Swedish bank commonly known as Klarna Bank AB. It is an online financial service used to pay for online storefronts, direct payments, and post-purchase payments. If you no longer require the service of the bank and want to close your account, then follow the step by step guide down below to know how to delete your Klarna account.
How to Delete Klarna Account Step by Step Guide?
The following steps will guide you on how to delete the Klarna account.
- Go to the website at http://www.klarna.com and log in to your account.
- You will be guided to the customer service support page, scroll down, and tap on Chat US.
- Over there let the representative know that you wish to close your account and they will direct you accordingly.
- Let the customer service representative know that you wish not to see the marketing send out and have all of your data deleted along with the account.
Tip: Before you close your account we would advise you to pay off your pending dues so your payment can be cleared as it takes 10 days to process. In the account settings, go and remove your information from the app.
How to Close Klarna Account through Phone?
You can also call customer service to have a better understanding of the instruction given to you by the representative.
- Contact the customer service at 1300 000 190.
- Let them know you wish to close your account.
- Follow the list of instructions to delete your account and personal data from the app.
How to Uninstall the Klarna App?
Once you have deleted your account successfully, follow the list of steps mentioned down below to uninstall the app and make some space on your device.
- Locate the app on the homepage.
- Tap and hold on to it to see the uninstall option.
- Click on the uninstall first, then tap on OK to uninstall the app permanently.
We want you to know that we are here to help you throughout the entire process. With our step-by-step guide, you can follow the directions easily according to your understanding. All of the necessary information related to the process have been provided above. In case of inquiry comment down below to let us know.
About the company
Founded by Sebastian Siemiatkowski, Niklas Adlaberth, and Victor Jacobson, Klarna is a Swedish fintech company located in Stockholm since 2005. It is an online financial service that allows users to direct pay, make post-purchase payments, and pay storefronts.
The company has 3000 employees and has handled 35 billion dollars worth of online sales. According to the company, 40% of the e-commerce sales in Sweden went through Klarna.
1. How to delete the Klarna account?
Go to the website page to contact the customer service support through chat or call and let them know you want to delete your account. Then follow the instruction to close your account permanently.
2. Can Klarna affect my credit?
After your credit card is checked, your information is verified to check the details and monitor your behaviour based on the information provided to the company. Just to be clear it won’t affect your credit score.
3. How to make a new Klarna account?
Download the app and put in your information to sign up and start using the app.
4. Why can’t I pay through Klarna?
Insufficient payment history, unclear order history, incorrect information, reported financial, missed or delayed payment one of the following might be the reason why you can’t access the payment services.
5. What is the set limit on Klarna?
There is no set limit on Klarna but each purchase is subject to an individual availability assessment.
6. Why was my order cancel is Klarna?
This is a rare occurrence and can only happen if the store doesn’t release the authorization and hold on to your card.