- How to Delete Houzz Account
How to Delete Houzz Account
Houzz is an interior decorating e-commerce and information portal that provides users with interior decorating knowledge regarding material, pattern, and design at an affordable price range.
If you are no longer using Houzz and want to know to get rid of your account, then you have come to the right place. With the help of our step by step guide, you will be able to know how to delete Houzz account easily.
How to Delete Houzz Account Step by Step Guide?
The following list of steps will direct you on how to delete Houzz account.
- Go to the browser and enter https://www.houzz.com/.
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate your way to the Account Settings.
- Tap on Your Houzz to go to Edit Profile.
- Under Settings scroll to find Advance Settings.
- Over there you will see the deactivation option.
- Click on deactivate to close your account permanently.
How to Cancel Houzz Account Through Email?
Follow the steps down below to know how to cancel Houzz account through email.
- Sign in to your email account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email, addressing why do you wish to delete your account.
- Ask customer service to delete your personal information from their database along with your account.
- Send the email out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your assistance, we have made a step by step guide that will help you regarding how to delete Houzz account. For better understanding, all of the relevant information related to the process is mentioned above so you can do it according to your own pace. In case of inquiry feel free to comment down below for further information.
About the Company
Founded by Adi Tatarko and Alon Cohen, Houzz is an American website for people who are interested in architecture and interior design. It allows users to look for landscape design and home decorate things according to their liking. Houzz headquarter is stationed in Palo Alto since 2009.
1. How to delete the Houzz account?
Go to your profile, tap on edit profile to go to settings. Over there go to advance settings to find deactivate option and close your account.
2. How to cancel a review on Houzz?
You will have to contact the person who wrote the review and appeal to them to make the changes or delete it together. You can also get in touch with customer care and let them know you require help regarding the false review.
3. How much does Houzz cost?
If you are using the basics, then it is free of cost. If you want to make use of pro features, then you will have to pick from the following packages; Starter 59 dollars, Essential 99 dollars, and Ultimate 179 dollars.
4. How does Houzz generate revenue?
Houzz earns through advertising products, premium listings for local professionals and services providers with a 15% commission.
5. How to make changes to my Houzz profile?
On your profile, you will see the edit option, tap on it to make necessary changes in your profile to make it stand out.
What other's say about : How ThePhone thriller..