- How to Delete HelloTalk Account
How to Delete HelloTalk Account
HelloTalk is a language-based app that allows users to learn any language by connecting them to native speakers. It provides text and speech support to help you understand the pronunciation of the words well. In case you are not satisfied with HelloTalk services and wish to close your account, then we are here to help you. Through our step-by-step guide, you will know how to delete HelloTalk account easily.
How to Delete HelloTalk Account?
Follow the steps will help you how to delete the HelloTalk account.
- On the HelloTalk app, tap on ‘Me’ in the right side corner.
- On the profile page, scroll down to go to Settings.
- Under Settings, go to Account.
- There you will find the ‘Delete Account’ option, tap on it to close your account.
How to Close HelloTalk Account through Email?
In case you want to know another way to close your account, then follow these steps to do it through email.
- Log in to your email account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Composed a structured email addressing your reason to close your account.
- Ask the customer service to delete all of your data along with your account.
- Send the email out to this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to know that we are here to help you with how to delete the HelloTalk account. With our step-by-step guide, you can follow the direction at your own pace and according to your own understanding. We have mentioned all of the necessary information related to the process to avoid inconvenience. But if we have missed out on anything, then feel free to comment down below.
About the company
Founded by Zackery Ngai in 2012, HelloTalk is a language learning app that allows users to communicate with people using different languages. It is free to download and can be used during traveling to make your experience better.
The app has 20 million users learning a new language through text and speech features. It also connects the user with natives to help improve the pronunciation of certain words.
1. How to delete HelloTalk account?
In the account settings, find the delete account option and tap on it to close your account.
2. Is HelloTalk own by a Chinese?
Yes, it is located in Shenzhen, China. It is a global app that helps people learn any language for free.
3. Who owns HelloTalk?
HelloTalk is owned by Sash Dothraki who makes this a peer to peer language learning app.
4. How to change language in HelloTalk?
You can’t change the language on your own as HelloTalk holds that authority to preserve the safety of the language.
5. How to contact HelloTalk?
6. Can I learn multiple languages?
With the free version, you can’t as it is for a beginner. If you wish to learn multiple languages, then you will have to buy the premium version.
7. How much does the premium version of HelloTalk cost?
To have an ad-free version you will have to pay 6.99 dollars per month and 45.99 dollars per year. You can also get a lifetime membership for 175 dollars.