- How to Delete Grubhub Account Step by Step 2021
How to Delete Grubhub Account Step by Step 2021
Founded by Matt Maloney and Mike Evans in 2004 to find an alternative for paper menu, Grubhub is an online food ordering company that provides its delivery service within American. It includes brands such as MenuPages, AllMenus, LevelUp, Tapingo, and Seamless.
The app is available for both Android and IOS users, connecting all the local diners to this platform. The company is based in Chicago and has around 19.9 active users, with 115,000 restaurants, in 3,200 cities of the United States in all 50 states.
Grubhub went public in 2014 under the symbol of 'GRUB' on the New York Stock Exchange. After that, the company was sold to Just Eat Takeaway in 7.3 billion dollars in stock.
How to Delete Grubhub Account?
Are you tired of all the alerts and discount offers? Here a few simple steps to help you know, how to delete the Grubhub account?
1. Sign in to your email account.
2. In the subject line, either write "Request to Delete My Account" or "Cancel My Account."
3. Compose a well-structured email stating your user name, email, and your reason for deleting your account.
4. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
5. You will receive a confirmation email before your account gets permanently deleted.
How to Cancel Grubhub Account through Twitter?
If the email doesn't work for some reason, you can benefit from your Twitter account and cancel your GrubHub account.
1. Go to this URL https://twitter.com/grubhub.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click on the ‘Setting,’ then go to ‘Tweet to Grubhub.’
4. Tweet your username, email address, and the reason why do you wish to delete your account.
5. After confirming the details, the customer service will contact you to help you resolve your issue.
How to Write an Email to Grubhub?
Need help to construct a well-structured email? Here’s a draft for your reference.
Subject: Request to delete my account & personal data
Dear customer support of GrubHub,
I have an account on your website, but I would like to close it
Can you delete my profile, please?
> Name: [your name]
> Email associated with the account: [your email address]
Thanks in advance for helping me out.
1. How to contact customer service?
You can call the customer service at (877)-799-0790 to inquire about your order.
2. Why can’t you cancel an order on Grubhub?
Once you have placed your order, and it's in the process, you can't cancel it on the app. You will have to call right away to cancel your order.
3. Can I make two Grubhub accounts?
Yes, you can. Grubhub respects your need for privacy and allows you to have two different aesthetics in your accounts.
4. Can I get a refund after canceling my order?
Grubhub refunds your full amount, even after you have canceled your order last minute.
5. What will happen if I not able to collect my order?
If a customer hasn't collected their order, Grubhub cancels their order, and let them know.
6. How much tip should we give the Grubhub drivers?
Grubhub websites state that you should give a 20 percent tip to let them know you appreciate their effect and service.
7. How long does Grubhub take to delivery?
Grubhub delivers within fifty minutes depending upon the flow of the traffic and number of orders.
8. How much home delivery cost?
Grubhub takes a minimum of 3.99 dollars for home delivery services on each order.