- How to Delete Good Food Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Good Food Account Step by Step Guide
Good Food is an online food market where you can purchase meal kits, homemade meals, and fresh groceries.
If you aren’t satisfied with Good Food services and want a way to close your account, then will help you through this. With the help of our step by step guide, you will know how to delete Good Food easily.
How to Delete Good Food Account Step by Step Guide?
The following step will guide you on how to delete Good Food account.
- Log in to your account.
- Write ‘Request to Delete Account’ in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email stating, why do you wish to delete your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your data along with your account.
Send the email out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- how to delete littlewoods account
- how to delete cashcrate account
- how to delete plus500 account
- how to delete sky bet account
How to Cancel Good Food Account by Phone?
If you want to know another way to delete your Good Food account, then follow the steps down below.
- Get in touch with Good Food customer care at 1-855-515-5191.
- Once you are connected, let the customer care representative know you want to close your account.
- Follow the next set of instructions given by the representative to close your account permanently.
We want you to know that we are here to help you throughout the entire process of how to delete the Good Food account. With our step-by-step guide, you can follow the direction at your own pace and according to your own understanding. As all of the relevant information related to the process has been mentioned above. In case of inquiry feel free to comment down below to let us know.
About the company
Founded by Neil Cuggy, Raffi Krikorian, and Jonathan Ferrari in 2014, Good Food is an online food shop service. Located within Canada it serves meal kits, groceries, and home meals to people.
It is one of the most used food services that delivers across Canada, reaching 95 percent of the population. It currently consist of 200,000 subscribers and is listed on Toronto Stock Exchange under the Food ticker.
1. How to delete the Good Food account?
You can either email or call customer service at the above-mentioned number or email to delete your account permanently.
2. How much is Good Food worth?
Per serving it costs 9.75 dollars to 12.50 dollars. You can select from the three meal kits and each one has the option of two, three, four recipes you can pick from.
3. How to cancel Good Food subscription?
You will have to call customer support at 1-855-515-5191 and let them know you want to cancel your Good Food subscription. They will assist you accordingly.
4. How to contact Good Food?
You can either email customer support at email@example.com or call them at 1-855-515-5191.
5. Does Good Food have an app?
Yes, it does. The app is free to download on ISO and Android devices.