- How to Delete Drizly Account Step by Step 2021
How to Delete Drizly Account Step by Step 2021
You wish to delete your drizly account? Then you have come to the right place. We will walk you through step by step how to delete drizly account.
Follow the listed down steps and let’s get you settled.
How to Delete Drizly Account Step by Step Guide?
You can delete your account easily by fill out the request from to delete yout account from drizly’s database.
1. Pick whether you are a customer of the brand or not.
2. Then select whether you require information or want to delete your account under the nature of the request.
3. Write down the name you have registered with, your country, city, state, and area zip code to help the customer service locate you and accommodate you accordingly.
4. Then enter your email address and phone number so that you can be contacted easily.
5. Put in your date of birth so that they can confirm you weren’t underage.
6. Write down your request to delete your account, it’s reason and issue with the account along with your alternative contact name and email address.
How to Delete Drizly Account through Email?
If you wish to delete your account, you will have to request the customer service through email. It is important to note that deletion and deactivation are two different things. Asking to delete your account will result in your account being wiped away along with other information whereas deactivating means putting your account on pause for bit.
These step will guide you how to delete your account through email.
1. Sign in to your email account, if your already logged in.
2. Write ‘Request to Delete My Account’ in the subject line.
3. Compose a well-structured email stating your reason to leave and issue with the account.
4. Then ask that you wish to have your personal information and other details wiped away from the database with the account.
5. Send the email out to this address email@example.com.
How to Deactivate my Drizly Account?
If you wish to deactivate your drizly account for the time being, then follow listed down steps to do so.
1. Log in to your email account.
2. Write ‘Request to Deactivate Account’ in the subject line.
3. Then compose a structured email addressing your reason to deactivate your account.
4. Send the email out to this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deleting and Deactivating your Drizly account is very easy, if your follow the given steps by steps instructions, they will help you solve your issue without much of hassle. But if you need more help and information then read through the FAQS for ease.
Need more information? Leave a comment down.
About the Company
Founded by Justin Robinson, Brett Belle, Nick Rellas, and Spencer Frazier in 2012 Drizly is an e-commerce platform for alcoholic beverages such as beer and wine. The app allows the retailers to ship them directly to their location use the mobile app.
The company has 85 employees and has expanded up to New York, Boston, and Denver. It received 18 million dollars funding from Polaris Partners, Suffolk Equity Partners, Cava Capital, and Fairhaven Capital Partners. In 2018 it partnerup with Anheuser-Busch to keep beer stocked up in offices across US.
Recently the company was bought by Uber for 1.1 billion in cash and stock.
1. How to contact Drizly customer service?
You can email them at email@example.com or mail them at this address Inc., 334 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116.
2. Why did Drizly stop working?
Due to browser caches that might happen sometimes, Check the antivirus programs and install firewall to allow access to Drizly.
3. How is Drizly considered legal?
When someone purchase a drink through Drizly they go through age verification process online and then in person before the driver drops off the delivery.
4. How much does Drizly charges for the delivery?
Drizly charges around 4.99 dollars for delivery throughout New York city. The delivery charges might vary depending upon the location and distance from the store.
5. Can I pay through cash?
You do have the option when you are booking your order. You can only pay through credit card but you can tip them in cash.
6. What of scan does Drizly uses?
Drizly uses a proprietary ID verification app called Mident to confirm the age of the customer by scanning the ID first then handing over the liquor.