- How to Delete Call of Duty Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Call of Duty Account Step by Step Guide
Call of Duty is a first-person shooting video game franchise that focuses on world war II. It is set in a cold war, where the futuristic world and outer space lay the layout of the game. Call of duty is a bloody game that is not for everyone if you are one of those and wish to know how to delete a call of duty account.
Then you have to stumble upon the right page. Through our step-by-step guide, you will be able to know how to delete the call of duty account easily.
How to Delete Call of Duty Account Step by Step Guide?
Call of Duty activation account can’t be closed or shut down due to their policies. But if you want to close your Call of Duty mobile account, then follow through the mentioned steps down below.
- Log in to your call of duty account.
- Navigate your way to the account Settings and click on ‘App and Website.’
- Locate the app first, then go to view and edit.
- Scroll down to find the remove button and delete your account.
How to Cancel Call of Duty Guest Account?
This process is quick similar to how you would delete your regular account. There are a few alterations mentioned down below for your assistance.
- Log into your account.
- Go to your account Setting and tap on App Management.
- Find the app in the list and go to Storage Usage.
- Under the clear all of the data and then tap on delete guest account to cancel your account.
We want you to know that we are here to help you with how to delete the Call of Duty account. To make it easy for you we have made a step-by-step guide that you can follow according to your pace and understanding. All the necessary information related to the subject is mentioned above, in case we have missed out on anything feel free to leave a comment down below.
About the company
Founded in 2003 by Activision, Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game set in the cold land of World War II in a futuristic and outer space world. It was developed by Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer Games between the years 2003, 2005, and 2006. The latest version of the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War was released in November 2020.
1. How to delete a Call of Duty account?
You can’t delete your Activision account, but you can edit the information in the account setting to make it anonymous.
2. How to unlink the Activision account?
Log in to your account and find the unlink option in the account linking section to unlink your account.
3. How to close call of duty account on mobile?
In the account setting, go to app management and tap on call of duty. In the storage option, click on clear data to delete your account.
4. How to unlink an account from Activision?
In your account, go to the linking section and unlink your account.
5. How to log out of the call of duty mobile account?
In the account setting, go to others. At the bottom right-click to find the log out button.
6. How to transfer call of duty from one device to another?
Download the app and connect it to your device to access the internal memory. Copy the folders to be moved from one device to another.