- How to Delete Bartleby Account Step by Step Guide
How to Delete Bartleby Account Step by Step Guide
Bartleby is an online study portal that allows students to look up solutions and get the necessary assistance to overcome their problems related to homework.
If you are no longer using Bartleby and want to close your account, then we will help you. With our step by step guide you will be able to know how to delete the Bartleby account easily.
How to Delete Bartleby Account Step by Step Guide?
Follows the steps down below to get started on Bartleby account deletion process.
- Sign in to your account.
- Write “Request to Delete Account” in the subject line.
- Compose a well-structured email stating why do you wish to close your account.
- Ask customer service to remove your data along with your account.
Send the email out at email@example.com.
How to Cancel Bartleby Subscription?
The following list of steps will direct you on how to delete Bartley account.
- Log in to your account on Bartleby.
- Go to ‘My Plan’ on the membership page.
- Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you wish to delete your account permanently and cancel your membership.
- Then mention all of the necessary details such as your name, contact number, and email address so customer care can process your request.
- Once the email is sent and the information is confirmed your membership will be canceled immediately.
- But if you didn’t hear back from the customer service, then you can go to ‘Contact solutions’ in the footer link to send a cancellation request so the representative will help you accordingly.
How to Remove Bartleby Account by Phone?
You can also close your Bartleby account by contacting customer care by phone.
- Get in touch with customer care at (031) 589-5831.
- Once you are connected, let the customer representative know you wish to close your account.
- The customer care representative will help you accordingly. All you have to do is follow the given instruction and your account will be rid of your account in no time.
We want you to know that we are here to help you throughout the entire process of how to delete the Bartleby account. With the help of our simple step-by-step-guide you will be able to cancel your account easily. For better understanding, we have mentioned all of the relevant information above. In case of inquiry feel free to comment down below.
About the company
Owned by Barnes & Noble, Bartleby was launched in 1993 as a text archive for classical literature. It began as a project and quickly developed into a commercial website that provides assistance to students in need of help with their homework. It helps them navigate their way through the problem and come up with easy solutions.
1. How to delete Bartleby account?
You will have to either call or email customer care at the above-provided information to close your account.
2. How to delete a question on Bartleby account?
Under homework help, go to Q/A and shake to see the ‘X’ mark. Tap on it to delete the question permanently.
3. How to contact Bartleby?
You can call customer support at (031) 589-5831 or email them at email@example.com to ask for help.
4. How much does Bartleby costs?
It will cost you around 9.99 dollars a month to get a professional’s help related to your homework.
5. Can I get Bartleby’s help for free?
On the Bartleby website, go to a search engine and lookup for solutions related to your problem, then copy it and go to techlobe.net to get the answer for free.
6. How to use Bartleby?
Subscribe to the monthly package and search for answers related to your problem through a vast variety of books available to the members only.